VodafoneZiggo expands its service to customers due to the far-reaching measures regarding the coronavirus. We will be showing additional free films, and comedy- and children's shows until 13 April. Planned maintenance to the network will be postponed to allow customers to work from home interrupted during the day.
Update on how we deal with Corona measures and requirements
The measures to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus are radical and have a major impact on our society. We realize how important it is to stay connected with our family and friends, as well as to our colleagues working from home. We also understand how vital it is for companies to stay in contact with their colleagues, customers and suppliers.
As a media and telecommunications company, we take our responsibility in this exceptional situation.
We are committed to supporting to work remotely
In the coming weeks, more people than usual will be working from home. Stable, safe and fast internet and telephone connections are more important than ever - and our network is a key enabler to working from home. Our network capacity is sufficient to achieve this. To ensure easy remote working for everyone, we postpone any planned network maintenance during the day.
Clear guidelines for safe use and accessibility (latest update 19 March)
Our services are vital for the Netherlands. We realize that now more than ever. As always, people can count on us and we ensure that everyone remains safe and reachable. In doing so, we take into account the strict guidelines for everyone's safety:
- If we cannot speak to each other personally in case of a request for help, we will help by telephone or chat.
- Our account managers do not visit customers either. However, they are there for you: with advice over the phone and via chat, through Microsoft Teams or other (digital) means.
- Our technicians remain available to ensure that our services work, giving priority to repairs. They will try to avoid physical contact with our customers as much as possible.
- Update 19 March: On Friday March 20, we will reopen our stores in phases and where possible. With special measures, we ensure that our employees in the store feel as safe as possible, and that our customers can still contact us. In the store we only provide urgent service. More info via Vodafone and/or Ziggo.
- Of course we can always be reached via ziggo.nl & vodafone.nl. Just like via Mijn Ziggo & My Vodafone apps.
For each personal contact, let’s take these precautionary measures:
- We don't shake hands and ask everyone to cough or sneeze in the elbow.
- We also ask you to make PIN payments or pay with your mobile phone.
- In our stores, we’ll help you to keep the correct distance with our employees with tape on the floor.
To allow our colleagues to work healthy and safely from home as well, we support you remotely and will be in touch by telephone or video conference. Do you need an upgrade? We work hard to deliver the necessary services as quickly as possible.
Extra free content
For children who are at home or anyone who is looking for a bit of distraction or a moment of rest, we offer extra free content, from now until April 13, 2020:
- Digital TV customers can watch Film1 and Kids & Comedy can be watched for free
- We put extra cabaret and content for kids on channel 13 for all customers
The latest updates
We closely monitor, just like you, the developments surrounding the coronavirus. The health and safety of our customers and colleagues is front and center in our approach. Where necessary, we take additional measures based on the latest RIVM guidelines and regulations. We count on everyone’s understanding. Please consult www.vodafoneziggo.nl/corona for updates on the latest developments.